Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Voting is good for the crafty side in you :)

We went to vote on Saturday in the state election. After we had done our civic duty, I checked out the craft stall and found these two AWESOME WIP bags! I paid $15 for the purple one and $10 for the yellow one. I was so happy, I love when I find knitting goodness in unexpected places.

IMG_5190

IMG_5183

It was like when I found some sari silk yarn in Bangalow. It made me happy.

IMG_4554

Anywhoo, I should get back to transcribing and the earning money thing. Back to reality, yo.

2 comments:

  1. Those bags are so nice... I keep staring at them, trying to figure out how I could make one Ü

    oo, what will you make with the silk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I'm going to make with the silk - probably a little drawstring bag. I've never knit with it before, so I'm at a bit of a loss, actually! I just knew I had to have it :)

    I have no idea how you'd make the bags either... I'm a sewing noob :(

    ReplyDelete