Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hitting Gold!

From skein to shirt in 10 days! :D

Rusted Root by Zephyr Style.



Materials: Cotton Fleece in Gold Dust, 4.00mm Addi circulars for body, 3.50mm for ribbing
Used: 2.98 skeins - 298g! :D
Size: Large
Mods:
Main mod obviously was dropping the neckline! To do this, I cast on
for knitting flat:
1 (front), pm, 13 (sleeve) pm 20 (back) pdm when knitting in the round 20 (back pm 13 (sleeve) pm 1 (front). Then I did raglan increases Kf&B until front measures 4” from cast on. Then I cast on the required stitches for the front, minus two for the two I cast on at the start. It really wasn't too difficult! :D And I only did seven rounds of ribbing at the bottom, otherwise I would have run out of yarn.
Started: 22nd September, 2009
Finished: 2nd October 2009
Made For: Me




I think I will make another one for Caitlin for Christmas. I really need to start looking at Christmas presents and what I need to make and what I need to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment