Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So here we are again...

I've taken the past week off knitting - I've been working on mum's birthday present (She Wears Seashells) and last Tuesday, my hand went on strike. It was nice enough to go on strike when I got to the SnB. So there has not been much knitting happening around here.

And I'm feeling a bit ill - I ate probably two and a half muffins worth of muffin batter while making chocolate chip muffins this afternoon. Whoops.

The SnB was great last week - nice and relaxing, just listening to new people talk. And smooshing yarmmy. Err... yummy yarn! :D So I'm heading back tonight! I've also scored a great project basket from the Ferny Grove markets on Sunday - only $8, and it's huge (and lined). I've started work on my Meret again too, after finishing it last time and it being ridiculously too small. I finished off my Monkey Socks as well, last week. Or the week before. Here's a pretty picture:

IMG_4253

I am very proud of them! And one of the first projects for a while that I've made for me. I actually don't remember the last project I made for me. Whoops. My meret is the next project just for me too. Other than that, it's everyone else :) Nevermind, not to worry.

1 comment: