Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Air Conditioning Defence

So, Ms Featherweight.




Featherweight Cardigan by Hannah Fettig
Materials: Malabrigo Lace in Verde Adriana, 4.00mm Addi circulars
Used: 1.5 skeins - 75g? I haven't weighed it yet.
Size: Medium
Mods: Sleeves were only knit to just above the elbow - 4 rows of k2p2 ribbing. 17" in body length. I haven't picked up the stitches around the front and neck... mostly because I'm lazy, but I didn't really see it add anything to it? I have 25g approximately left over, so if I think differently later on, I can change it.
Started: 21st August, 2009
Finished: 19th September 2009
Made For: Me

I enjoyed knitting this, although it did get a bit boring at the end, and I just wanted it finished! I liked using the Addi needles, and I think I might invest in a few of my most commonly used needles - 4.00mm and 4.50mm! I like how it flutters down the bottom of the cardi.

Next time... or maybe next cardi? I don't know! I want something without purling.





No comments:

Post a Comment