Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oh dear...

I think I'm a little bit in love.

So, I'm working on the Featherweight Cardigan. I am loving this SO Much. It’s so soft, and it’s going to be great to wear at work. And $36 for a pure wool cardigan? Ha! :D I am loving the colour - I'm using Malabrigo Lace in Verde Adriana and it has just enough subtle colour change to keep it interesting without being too variegated.


I chose to trial the Addi fixed circulars with this, and I am surprisingly enjoying them! I thought that I would be a wood/bamboo girl forever, but I started the body on the Addis, and then I thought that I’d start the sleeves before too much of the body had been done. Picked the stitches up with my Harmonies, and it just felt gritty. I’m not sure if it’s the difference because I was used to the Addis… or what. But it’s very, very smooth, and no gritty metal noise. I'm not sure if it's going to be a permanent change, but for this project, am sticking with them for sure!


We might finally have a stable internet connection, so I'll be able to upload photos of our new home, and better photos than my phone camera of my recent projects!! ;D

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your FOs AND the new house! How exciting!

    - inoriz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jolene! The new house is definitely a WIP. I planted sunflowers a few weeks ago, and they're coming up quite nicely! It's good to have a patch of earth to call your own (well, the bank's on behalf of your own ;)

    ReplyDelete